- Learn Chinese the fun and enjoyable way! Due to popular demand, we incorporated Hanyu Pinyin class into our original Speech and Drama course to better prepare students for Primary school curriculum.
- As Hanyu Pinyin class in Singapore does not represent English pronunciation and thus should not be pronounced according to English permutations, our students are taught from the first day to pronounce Pinyin’s phonetic conventions, bearing in mind that many sounds have no equivalents to the English perspective.
- Our 2-hour class includes:
- Language Learning – Reciting of rhymes, drama-acting, character writing and Hanyu Pinyin. We train students to read aloud in front of the class to build confidence in Public speaking. While learning Hanyu Pinyin, students are exposed to word recognition and vocabulary building. Character writing and simple sentence construction are also taught.
- Story-Telling – Listening to stories is the most natural way to train comprehension skills and to pick up new vocabulary
- Art & Craft – Transform waste into beautiful art. Spark creativity and imagination! Students pick up language skills through conversations with their teachers and friends.
- Games – Charades, matching words and guessing games… Learn Chinese through fun and interactive games!
Tue 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Fri 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Sat 10:00am – 12:00 pm
Sat 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
Sat 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Sun 10:30 am – 12:30pm